Thursday, February 14, 2013

My attempt at Valentines...

To all the parents who sent their kids to school today with homemade, hand-dipped cake pops individually wrapped in red and white cellophane, paired with "mom and me" crafted cards painstakingly stamped and decorated with heart-shaped punch outs on hand-knit doilies: I respect you, I admire you, and aspire to be more like you. 

To my fellow moms who sent their kids to school with one of the following $2.98 boxed atrocities from Walmart:



Can I get a "woot woot!"? :)

I mean, who doesn't need a fairy puppy tattoo to know they are loved?

Ah well. Happy Sts. Cyril and Methodius Day anyway. May we all more deeply know God's love for us this year! :) TLC

"And above all these things put on love, which binds the rest together and makes them perfect."
                                                                                                                          Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment