Monday, June 24, 2013

Brief attempt

Haiku theme day in the Blogathon!

Since I'm going to be spending the night at a children's hospital with a child who is going to have a test to determine whether she has sleep apnea.  (i.e. she's absolutely fine, but because dad has it, daughter is going to have to spend one night sleeping with electrodes glued all over her)... due to that, I'm embracing a brief theme today.

:D

Haven't written one since 5th grade.  Ummm....

Noisy activity
slowly surrenders
to quiet sleep



Hope it will anyway.  Did I do it?  Not sure.  Anyone else want to try?  :)

Good night!  I hope...

"For they that sleep, sleep in the night; 
and they that are drunk, are drunk in the night." 1 Thessalonians 5:7

(No, I didn't know 'bout that verse either... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment