Saturday, June 15, 2013

Darn, I should be fat by now

By now, I should be huge.  By now, I should be enormously uncomfortable.  By now, I should only be able to eat small meals.  By now, I should be getting up to pee, constantly.  By now, I should be feeling "pelvic pressure," which basically means feeling like your insides were falling out. :) By now, I would be hot, all the time. Feeling yucky and miserable and achy. 



Halfway through this blogathon, and I've not written a word about it as I practice "moving on."  Yet not a day, not an hour, goes by without me remembering.

I just needed to take a moment, today, in the midst of this, to mourn what should have been, by now.

"Their passing away was thought an affliction, and their going forth from us, utter destruction.
But they are in peace." Wisdom 3:2


1 comment: