Thursday, August 29, 2013

Quickie...

Since I'll be posting another post in an hour, I'll be brief:  Here's what I'm doing next:

Being A Wordsmith

No, that's not me: that's the hostess of my next blogathon. :D  I will just be writing half as much as I used to in September.  The even days, which will give everyone a chance to catch up on my excess verbosity.

This will happen, that is, if I have wifi where I will be going...  We shall see, we shall see... ;)

One thing I do want to remedy before I close the month out: I haven't been "hot" enough this month, so I intend to improve upon that in the next post.  Somewhat anyway.

Good night and good morning in 15 minutes, eek must post... :D TLC

1 comment:

  1. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete