Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day Eight: Colour

Definitely pink comes to mind for Perpetua... it was such a surprise to find out we were having another girl... she would have been our fifth of that gender, if not the sixth... :)  For my earlier loss, usually I think of green, since the gender was unknown.  Green for new life in God.

Also, purple for Perpetua: A dear "loss friend" of mine made me this blanket for "Pepper": it's a lovely soft white and purple.  The colors of royalty for a daughter of the King.  I have it up in a quiet place on my bookshelf, and I like to close my eyes and give it a pat once in a while.  Feels just like I imagine her silky baby hair would have now...

1 comment:


  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete