Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day Five: Memory

One of my favorite memories regarding "Pepper," my most recent, 17 week loss, was telling her sisters she was coming.  I waited to tell them until I was so obviously tired and morning sick that the kids were starting to worry about me.  So I handed them the tiny ultrasound picture.  It had given to me by the hospital in a little folder with a baby's feet on it, with the words "A Promise of Things to Come." That promise wasn't meant for this world, unfortunately... Still, the thought of a baby made my kids very happy.  :)



1 comment:


  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete